Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine and Liana Churilova
A native of Haiti, Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine studied Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Haitian folklore, and Ballroom dance for 17 years. He is a professional ballroom dancer based in New York. He currently competes in the American Rhythm division with Liana Churilova and is ranked 2nd in the United States.
Liana is a former International Latin Junior Champion from Russia and finalist in the International Latin Junior Championship's in Europe, including the German Open, Ireland Open, Ukraine Open and Finland Open.
In 2013 Liana and Emmanuel became the World Professional American Rhythm Champions at the Embassy Ballroom Championships.
They recently won their 5th consecutive Arthur Murray World Professional American Rhythm Champions title at the Arthur Murray World Dance-O-Rama.
Tomasz and Izabela Lewandowski
Thomas and Izabella Lewandowski were both born and grew up in Poland. Thomas started to dance at the age of 7 and Izabella a bit later at the age of 12. They both started their dance career by dancing both Styles: Latin and Standard. They have achieved many titles in their early age, both with several different partners.
Thomas and Izabella started dancing together 13 years ago,and have decided to continue their training only in International Latin Style. Shortly after they moved to the USA, they begin their professional career. Thomas and Izabella have traveled the world, competing, performing shows and teaching.
Currently living in Los Angeles, they are busy working on their brand new Dance Studio. In 2011 they decided to retire from competitive and are now focusing on teaching, performing and judging
- World Mambo Champions
- 2 Time World Salsa Champions
- 8 Time American Rhythm Grand Finalists
- U.S. Silver Medalists
- Theatrical Arts Champions
- Argentine Tango Champions
- Performing Credentials
- Assistant Choreographers on "So You Think You Can Dance"
- Assistant choreographers for Celine Dion Music Video and 2008 World Tour
- Featured Dance Artists on America's Ballroom Challenge Seen on PBS
- Featured Performers for the Gracie Allen Awards
- Featured Performers for the "dancers for Life Tribute" at the New York City Center on Broadway
- Choreographers for an American Express Industrial Film
Carolina Orlovsky-Telona & Felipe Telona
Carolina knew from a young age when she began studying ballet under the direction of Ms. Bella Kovarskya that she would grow up to be a dancer. At Eighteen Carolina boarded a bus bound for New York City. She went on to study at the Alvin Aliey American Dance Center, become a recipient of the Richard Ellner Scholarship and apprentice for two consecutive years in Ann Reinking's Broadway Theatre Project.
However, it was not until she met Felipe in the basement of a Dance Studio in New Jersey did she realize her true calling, the World of Dance Sport. Shortly after their introduction two things began to blossom, both her love for him and her love of Competitive Dance Sport.
A year later, Carolina and Felipe formed a partnership in both marriage and dance. They have since gone on to become 3-time United States Bronze Medalists, World Mambo, World Salsa Champions, and most recently United States Silver Medalists in the Professional American Rhythm division.
A 3rd Degree Black Belt, Felipe was offered both a football and baseball scholarship but his heart was set on dancing when he decided to turn professional after only three years of dancing as an Amateur, during which time he won the 1999 Blackpool Latin Formation team title.
He began his professional Career in New Jersey where after only three months with his first partner he placed Fifth in the U.S. American Rhythm division. A day after returning from the U.S. Championships he asked Carolina out on a date. And so began their courtship and shortly after their partnership.
- 2010-2013 WORLD AMERICAN SMOOTH CHAMPIONS
- 2010-2013 UNITED STATES AMERICAN SMOOTH CHAMPIONS
- 2010-2012 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS
- 2009 & 2011 GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
- 2011 WORLD AMERICAN SMOOTH SHOWDANCE CHAMPIONS
- 2010 -2011 AMERICAN QUICKSTEP WINNERS
Slawek Sochacki & Marzena Stachura
Marzena and Slawek are 3 times US and 3 times World reigning and undefeated Open American Smooth Champions.
The very first couple to win Open American Quickstep.
- 2 time 10 Dance World Champions
- 5 time US National & North American Professional 10 Dance Champions
- 4 time US National Professional Classical Showdance Champions
- 2 time World Professional Classical Showdance Finalists
- World & European Formation Team Champion
- Performing Credentials
- So You Think You Can Dance - Season 8
- Mtv's The Seven
- Dancing With the Stars: Live in Vegas
Gherman Mustuc & Iveta Lukosiute
Iveta Lukosiute began learning the art of ballroom dance in her native country Lithuania at the age of 6 where she was accepted as a student at the prestigious "Zuvedra" Ballroom Dance School. At the young age of 17, Iveta moved to the US with her mother and settled in Chicago where she continued to train with top coaches and also began her teaching career. Iveta moved to New York in 2003 to form a professional partnership with Gherman Mustuc. Aside from dancing with Gherman, she coaches other competitive dancers in New York and around the World.
Born in Ukraine, Gherman grew up in Moldova. He started dancing as a young boy back in Moldova where he became National and World Champion. He moved to USA in 2000.
They miraculously find time to have a full teaching schedule. Additionally, Gherman very often competes in the pro/am division with his students, and Iveta not only creates costumes for herself and others, but she also organizes their complicated schedules.
Kasia Kozak and Marcin Tomaszewski
Katarzyna Kozak, known as Kasia, is one of the most respected dancers, choreographers and coaches in America. She has been lighting up the scene and burning up the floor since she arrived in USA as a teen-ager. She had already created a minor stir in Europe, where she was Poland's National Amateur Junior Latin Dance Champion and had performed well in World Amateur events. At the age of eighteen she partnered with Donald Johnson. Together they accumulated many prestigious titles, including Open British Rising Star Champions, Show Dance Champions, and Latin Couple of the Year.
Kasia is the founder of Kasia's High Heels Boot Camp, and co-founder of Move Like a Champion.
Martin Tomaszewski began his Ballroom and Latin training at age of 13, studying International Style 10 Dance Ballroom and Latin in Gdansk, Poland. His talent and passion for Ballroom and Latin American Dancing took him all over the world where he participated at the best competitions in Europe like Blackpool, UK Open, Universal, Imperial and America North American Championships, and the Snow Ball Classic.
- Winning two U.S. Open Professional American Smooth Championships in 1993 and 1994.
- They have represented the United States in two World Showdance Events and were Semi-finalists in both.
Jim & Jenell Maranto
Jim & Jenell were 2 time undefeated United States National Professional American Smooth Champions in 1993 & 1994 and top International Standard couple in 1999.
They have held every major North American title and represented the United States worldwide.
For 25 years they have owned and operated the Academy of Ballroom Dance in Phoenix, AZ.
Jim & Jenell travel throughout the country coaching, judging and demonstrating Ballroom Dance.
- Toby Munroe is the 2004 & 2005 UCWDC World Champion in the Classic Masters division. In January *2006 "Best Male Couples Dance Instructor" at the Star Awards Gala held in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Harmony has been a representative at the World 10 - Dance Championships and the World South American Showdance Championships as well as being a finalist at the World Mambo and the World Salsa Championships.
Toby & Harmony Munroe
Toby began his dance career in 1990 after being dragged, kicking & screaming to a Country & Western Dance Festival. Since then he has gone on to become one of the most sought after coaches, choreographers & instructors in the World. His extensive background in dance includes Country, Swing, Hustle, Latin, Ballroom and Salsa. He has won countless titles in Swing, Hustle and on the UCWDC circuit. Toby won his first World Championship title in 2002 for ABC Choreography. He has been nominated for 9 Star Awards, taught at Stanford University and has been featured on the TNN and GAC television networks. Toby is also a four time Colorado State Swing Champion and a UCWDC Master Certified Judge
Harmony Munroe began dancing at the age of 8 and currently co-owns Denver's premier school for Ballroom and Latin dancing, Colorado Dancesport. She has won numerous titles in American Rhythm, American Smooth, and International Latin dancing.
- NCL's Tango at Sea Cruises
- TANGO X 3 at San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts
- The Latin Show at the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- The 49er's Half Time Show
- Christy developed the Dance Vision Argentine Tango Syllabus and is a DVIDA National Examiner in Argentine Tango.
- Christy performs regularly with MonTango, Trio Garufa and other Tango musicians.
Christy Coté has specialized in teaching Argentine Tango for the past 19 years. She is one of the most respected teachers and choreographers in the U.S. today. Her early years as a ballroom dance teacher have allowed her to bridge the world of ballroom and Argentine Tango dancing with clear and concise methodology appreciated by serious students of dance. In 2012 Christy became the first American judge for the USA Tango Championships sponsored by the Argentine government. She has been featured on San Francisco's KVTU's Segment 2 Report, KPIX Evening Magazine and in Dance Spirit Magazine. Christy is one of the founding members of the all female tango company, Tango Con*Fusion, with whom she has performed across the U.S. and in Buenos Aires and is one of the main choreographers for the company. Christy is based in the San Francisco Bay Area where she teaches at The Metronome Dance Collective (San Francisco), Cheryl Burke Dance (Mountain View), & Trilliant Studios (Oakland). She also teaches across the country and annually at The International Tango Congress in Buenos Aires (CITA). Her popular Tango Boot Camps have attracted hundreds of students since 2007. Christy's greatest influence were master teachers and iconic performers of Forever Tango, Carlos Gavito and Marcela Duran.
- As the founder of Hawaii's Argentine Tango community, he presents his innovative Argentine Tango Boot Camps, runs weekly classes, workshops, private lessons and organizes seminars and events with visiting celebrity tango instructors.
- He organized the first tango festival in Honolulu, the Paradise Tango Festival 2011.
- George is featured in Dance Vision USAʼs 20-volume Ultimate Argentine Tango Instructional DVD Series. *He is a DVIDA National Examiner. His website is www.islatango.com.
George Garcia has taught dance for over twenty five years. He has specialized in Argentine Tango for the past seventeen years. George has studied with the tango world's finest master teachers . He teaches and performs at various tango festival events in the USA and abroad and was a featured performer and judge in the 2006 and 2007 Tango Libertad Show in Tokyo and Japan World Tango Festival competitions. He has produced and organized the Hawaii Paradise Tango Festivals in Honolulu in 2011 and 2014. He has been featured in numerous television, radio, newspaper and magazine interviews. He is the founder of Honolulu's Argentine Tango community where he presents his innovative Argentine Tango Boot Camps, runs weekly classes, gives workshops and seminars, private lessons and hosts workshops for visiting celebrity instructors. He is known for his profound instruction and maintains the essence of Argentine Tango as it is danced and performed in Buenos Aires and throughout the world. George's greatest inspirations came from the impeccable artistry of Carlos Gavito and in the early years, from the brilliant creativity of Fabian Salas.
Wayne Eng - Organizer
In the short 6 years of dancing, Wayne & Donna Eng were 3 times United States Latin Finalists and 3 times Blackpool Rising Star Finalists.
Wayne & Donna owned and operated an Independent Studio from 1983 – 1994.
In 1992 Wayne & Donna Eng founded Dance Vision. It has since become the established world leader in the production and distribution of instructional dance DVDs.