Nazar Norov & Irina Kudryashova
Nazar and Irina started to dance at the age of five in Siberia, Russia. They started competing with different partners at the age of six at the various Dance sport Championships in Krasnoyarsk region, throughout Russia and internationally, winning numerous prestigious titles. In 2001 they started dancing together. After relocating to Florida in 2007 they turned professionals and continued their competitive career. Dancing International Latin they achieved significant results, such as winning titles of North American Rising Star Champions, Grand National Champions, The Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Champions, United States National and Open to The World Rising Star Finalists and winners and Grand finalists of many more prestigious events around US. They are also United States National Professional 10 Dance Finalists.
After switching to American Rhythm style of dancing in March 2013, they immediately had great success by winning every single Rising Star event they participated at, including 2013 United States National Professional Rising Star Championship. Currently they are United States National Professional American Rhythm Champions and World American Rhythm Professional Champions.
Nazar and Irina are the coaches to many great dancers in Russia and the United States. Among their students there are National and World Pro-Am Champions, Finalists of the British Open Championships and Italian Open Championships, members of the United States Team, Winners of the WDSF OPEN events.
Nazar and irina are proud owners of the beautiful Dancelife. Florida Dance Center, located in Bonita Springs, Fl.
Nazar is the member of the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
- 2 time 10 Dance World Champions
- 5 time US National & North American Professional 10 Dance Champions
- 4 time US National Professional Classical Showdance Champions
- 2 time World Professional Classical Showdance Finalists
- World & European Formation Team Champion
- Performing Credentials
- So You Think You Can Dance - Season 8
- Mtv's The Seven
- Dancing With the Stars: Live in Vegas
Gherman Mustuc & Iveta Lukosiute
Iveta Lukosiute began learning the art of ballroom dance in her native country Lithuania at the age of 6 where she was accepted as a student at the prestigious "Zuvedra" Ballroom Dance School. At the young age of 17, Iveta moved to the US with her mother and settled in Chicago where she continued to train with top coaches and also began her teaching career. Iveta moved to New York in 2003 to form a professional partnership with Gherman Mustuc. Aside from dancing with Gherman, she coaches other competitive dancers in New York and around the World.
Born in Ukraine, Gherman grew up in Moldova. He started dancing as a young boy back in Moldova where he became National and World Champion. He moved to USA in 2000.
They miraculously find time to have a full teaching schedule. Additionally, Gherman very often competes in the pro/am division with his students, and Iveta not only creates costumes for herself and others, but she also organizes their complicated schedules.
Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine and Liana Churilova
A native of Haiti, Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine studied Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Haitian folklore, and Ballroom dance for 17 years. In 2003, he moved to the United States, after closing his studio, to pursue his career as a competitive dancer.
Liana is a former International Latin Junior Champion from Russia and finalist in the International Latin Junior Championship's in Europe, including the German Open, Ireland Open, Ukraine Open and Finland Open. At the age of seventeen, she moved to the United States and became the professional dance partner to Emmanuel Pierre-Antoine.
In 2013 Liana and Emmanuel became the World Professional American Rhythm Champions at the Embassy Ballroom Championships. They are also 6-time Arthur Murray World Rhythm Champions.
In 2016 they announced their retirement from competitive dancing.
Tomasz and Izabela Lewandowski
Thomas and Izabella Lewandowski were both born and grew up in Poland. Thomas started to dance at the age of 7 and Izabella a bit later at the age of 12. They both started their dance career by dancing both Styles: Latin and Standard. They have achieved many titles in their early age, both with several different partners.
Thomas and Izabella started dancing together 13 years ago,and have decided to continue their training only in International Latin Style. Shortly after they moved to the USA, they begin their professional career. Thomas and Izabella have traveled the world, competing, performing shows and teaching.
Currently living in Los Angeles, they are busy working on their brand new Dance Studio. In 2011 they decided to retire from competitive and are now focusing on teaching, performing and judging
- Polish Professional Ballroom runners up
- Polish professional 10 Dance Champions
- Winners of Ohio Star Ball Showdance
- Winners of American Quickstep
- World Cup Winners 2009-2012
Slawek Sochacki & Marzena Stachura
Marzena and Slawek are *4 times undefeated US and World American Smooth Champions 2009-2013. The very first couple to win Open American Quickstep.
- 2011 United States National Professional American Rhythm Champions
- 2010 Ohio Star Ball World Professional Rhythm Champions
- 2008-2010 U.S. National Professional Rhythm Championship Finalists
- 2009-2011 Emerald Ball Professional Rhythm Champions
- 2008 Blackpool Professional Invitational Exhibition Finalist
- 2007 U.S. National Theatre Arts Champions
- 2007 Ohio Star Ball Professional Theatrical Arts Champions
- Regular Finalists in all major U.S. and Open to the World Professional Events
Decho Kraev & Bree Watson
Decho Kraev was born in Bulgaria and began his competitive dancing career at the age of eight. His dedication, talent and determination brought him to the highest levels of recognition. He enjoyed a successful amateur career followed by coaching junior couples who also experienced great success. Decho moved to the United States in 2003 where he continued his career as a professional dance teacher and competitor. There he met his current professional partner and love of his life, Bree.
Bree Watson was born in Savannah, Georgia and began dancing ballet and tap at the age of two. She strengthened her background at the North Carolina School of Performing Arts. Her introduction to the ballroom world started in 2002 in the Theatre Arts division. She quickly decided she preferred to have her feet on the ground and went in search of a partner in the American Rhythm style. In 2003 she moved to Phoenix where she met Decho.
- Winning two U.S. Open Professional American Smooth Championships in 1993 and 1994.
- They have represented the United States in two World Showdance Events and were Semi-finalists in both.
Jim & Jenell Maranto
Jim & Jenell were 2 time undefeated United States National Professional American Smooth Champions in 1993 & 1994 and top International Standard couple in 1999.
They have held every major North American title and represented the United States worldwide.
For 25 years they have owned and operated the Academy of Ballroom Dance in Phoenix, AZ.
Jim & Jenell travel throughout the country coaching, judging and demonstrating Ballroom Dance.
- Highlights & Accolades
- 2007-2011 Performed in numerous shows including: Millennium Dancesport, Heritage Classic and Holiday Classic
- 2012 Produced ?Tribute to Whitney? Capital Dancesport Show
- 2005 U.S. Representative Blackpool Invitational Exhibition
- 3rd place, US Rising Star Smooth Champion
- US Theatrical runner-up
- 2002 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Latin Finalist
JT is a two-time US and World Smooth Champion. JT and partner, Tomas Mielnicki, performed shows at numerous prestigious competitions around the country and abroad. They were featured performers on ABC?s Dancing with the Stars and in the Disney movie, Enchanted. She has also choreographed several times for the Fox television show So You Think You Can Dance.
JT resides in Charlotte, NC with her husband, Mike and daughter, Ruby. She is currently coaching, choreographing and judging across the country.
- Highlights & Accolades
- United States American Ballroom Champion
- World Classic Showdance Finalist
- United States Theatrical Finalist
- 1999 North American Dance Award for ?Favorite Couple of the Year?
- Co Organizer of New York Dance Festival
Eddie Simon is a former United States ballroom champion, world showdance and U.S. theatrical finalist. Simon received a North American Dance Award for the "Favorite Couple of the Year". He also returns to his hometown of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, several times a year to coach and offer workshops at Dance New York's Iowa studio, as well as officiate at the annual Iowa Dancesport Challenge.
- Toby Munroe is the 2004 & 2005 UCWDC World Champion in the Classic Masters division. In January *2006 "Best Male Couples Dance Instructor" at the Star Awards Gala held in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Harmony has been a representative at the World 10 - Dance Championships and the World South American Showdance Championships as well as being a finalist at the World Mambo and the World Salsa Championships.
Toby & Harmony Munroe
Toby began his dance career in 1990 after being dragged, kicking & screaming to a Country & Western Dance Festival. Since then he has gone on to become one of the most sought after coaches, choreographers & instructors in the World. His extensive background in dance includes Country, Swing, Hustle, Latin, Ballroom and Salsa. He has won countless titles in Swing, Hustle and on the UCWDC circuit. Toby won his first World Championship title in 2002 for ABC Choreography. He has been nominated for 9 Star Awards, taught at Stanford University and has been featured on the TNN and GAC television networks. Toby is also a four time Colorado State Swing Champion and a UCWDC Master Certified Judge
Harmony Munroe began dancing at the age of 8 and currently co-owns Denver's premier school for Ballroom and Latin dancing, Colorado Dancesport. She has won numerous titles in American Rhythm, American Smooth, and International Latin dancing.
- NCL's Tango at Sea Cruises
- TANGO X 3 at San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts
- The Latin Show at the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts
- The 49er's Half Time Show
- Christy developed the Dance Vision Argentine Tango Syllabus and is a DVIDA National Examiner in Argentine Tango.
- Christy performs regularly with MonTango, Trio Garufa and other Tango musicians.
Christy Coté began her career as a Ballroom Dance instructor for Arthur Murray Dance
Studios in San Francisco. 18 years later she saw the stage show Forever Tango which changed her dance life forever. She has now been teaching, performing and choreographing Argentine Tango since 1996 and is one of the most respected teachers of Argentine Tango in
the United States today. Her teaching method has been published in the Argentine Tango manuals by Dance Vision which are complimented by a series of 21 instructional videos with partner, George Garcia. Christy's popular Tango Boot Camps have attracted thousands of students since 2007.
Christy's approach to the dance has always been cutting edge with respect to the traditions of the dance and its culture which has earned her great respect from the the mostly Argentine
community of Tango professionals. Christy is one of the featured teachers and performers for CITA, the annual International Tango Congress in Buenos Aires and in 2012 she became the first ever American judge for the Official USA Tango Championships, an annual event
sanctioned by the Argentine Government.
Christy is also one of the founding members, co-director and choreographer of the all female
tango company, Tango Con*Fusion created in 2004. The company has performed across the
U.S. and in Buenos Aires to rave reviews.
Christy is based in San Francisco where she teaches weekly classes at La Pista and Boot
Camps at various locations around the Bay Area. Like Christy's Facebook page or follow her
on Twitter and Instagram.
- As the founder of Hawaii's Argentine Tango community, he presents his innovative Argentine Tango Boot Camps, runs weekly classes, workshops, private lessons and organizes seminars and events with visiting celebrity tango instructors.
- He organized the first tango festival in Honolulu, the Paradise Tango Festival 2011.
- George is featured in Dance Vision USAʼs 20-volume Ultimate Argentine Tango Instructional DVD Series. *He is a DVIDA National Examiner. His website is www.islatango.com.
George Garcia has been teaching and performing a variety of dances for more than thirty years,. He has devoted his passion exclusively to the art of the Argentine Tango since 2001 and is a DVIDA National Examiner. George has studied with the world's finest master tango teachers and is featured with Christy Cote' in Dance Vision USA's 24-volume Ultimate Argentine Tango Instructional DVD Series. He teaches and performs at various tango events in the USA and abroad. He will be a featured instructor at this year's Red Carpet Tango Festival 2016 in Las Vegas.
As the founder of Hawaii's Argentine Tango community, he presents his innovative Argentine Tango Boot Camps, runs weekly classes, workshops and milongas, offers private lessons and organizes workshops with visiting celebrity tango instructors. He organizes the Hawaii Paradise Tango Festivals.
Wayne Eng - Organizer
In the short 6 years of dancing, Wayne & Donna Eng were 3 times United States Latin Finalists and 3 times Blackpool Rising Star Finalists.
Wayne & Donna owned and operated an Independent Studio from 1983 – 1994.
In 1992 Wayne & Donna Eng founded Dance Vision. It has since become the established world leader in the production and distribution of instructional dance DVDs.